Don’t you just love a good self-affirmation? They are perfect for when you need some positive inspiration to keep you going.
Self-affirmations are also powerful because they use the power of attraction. The things we get in life, our success and failure, aren’t due to what we want. They are because of the things we believe (whether you want to believe it or not, lol).
Through self-affirmations you allow yourself to create positive changes in your life. Everything from finances, business, and success to confidence and self-love are affected by what we think. As they say, you are exactly what you think you are.
Below is a list of 99+ of the best, most positive self-affirmations I could possibly find (plus a few I’ve created) that you need to use every day. Use these statements to flood your mind with uplifting, positive self-talk and manifest the life you really want to have.
99+ Powerful Positive Affirmations You Should Tell Yourself Every Day
How Do Self-Affirmations Work?
Before I dive into these affirmations, I wanted to give a short explanation of how they work. Feel free to skip ahead if you just want the goods 😆
Using affirmations is a powerful method of personal development because they change the way we think. You could say they rewire our brain. The bible states that life and death is in the power of our tongue and I wholeheartedly agree.
Whatever we say, whether good or bad, directly impacts our future and our words are a direct reflection of the things we believe. A belief is just a thought we have over and over, so if you want to create a new belief you just need to think about something over and over again. Simple enough, right?
That’s where positive self-affirmations come in. Affirmations, when said repeatedly, break the cycle of negative self-talk, negative thoughts AND our negative actions.
So, without further ado, here are your 99+ affirmations you should be telling yourself every single day.
1. Affirmations You Can Use For Success
- I trust my intuition and I always make wise decisions
- I choose to think positively and create a wonderful and successful life for myself
- I have the courage to create positive change in my life
- I am surrounded by people who push me to become my best self
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless. My ability to succeed is infinite
- I believe I can do anything. I am a magnet for success.
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good. I can and will achieve greatness. Today I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
2. Affirmations That Help You To Nurture Self-Love
- I am worthy of love, loyalty and joy
- I will surround myself with positive people who will help to bring the best out of me
- I love my body and all it does for me
- I have much to celebrate about myself and my life
- I accept myself unconditionally
- I respect my accomplishments and celebrate my success
- The only approval I’ll ever need is my own
- I accept compliments easily
- I observe all that is good
- I light up every room I go into
- I am a diamond and it’s my time to shine
3. Affirmations That Empower You And Help You Believe In Yourself
- My voice is valuable and my opinion matters
- I have my back
- I am wanted
- I believe in my skills and abilities
- When I breathe, I inhale confidence and exhale timidity
- I believe in myself
- I am too big a gift to the world to waste my time on self-pity and sadness
- I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I do
- I am clever, courageous and caring
- I am transforming into someone who can and will achieve anything I believe
4. Affirmations That Help You Overcome Fear
- I have peace of mind
- I overcome my fear of anything and everything and live life courageously
- God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind
- I am fearless
- I can overcome any and every stumbling block
- I am strong and wise
- I am solution-driven. I am not afraid of obstacles
- I have unlimited power and potential
- I let go of fearing mistakes and failure
- I take action now without hesitation or fear
- I always push through failure and find a way to succeed
5. Affirmations That Help You Set And Achieve Your Goals
- I have what it takes to reach my goals
- I am focused, persistent and will never quit
- I am a do-er. I will take action and get things accomplished
- I am calm and focused in all that I do
- I know where I am going and only need to supply the action to get there
- I clearly visualize the attainment of my goals
- My daily goals will ensure I reach my long-term goals
- I will turn dreams into goals. I will my turn my goals into steps. I will turn my steps into actions.
- I believe in myself and in my goals
- I am 100% committed to making my goals a reality
6. Affirmations That Help You Express Your Gratitude
- I am grateful now and that is keeping the door open for more blessings
- I am eternally grateful for the love I am capable of giving and for the love I have yet to receive
- I choose to be thankful for the light of this new morning and for renewed energy and strength to be who I know I can be
- I partner with peace today and I do this through the power of having a grateful heart
- I am grateful for excellent health, prosperity and true love
- I am so grateful for supportive friends and family
- I am the co-creator of my reality
- I see the beauty in every moment and every situation
- I am grateful for this moment
- I joyfully embrace each new day with gratitude
7. Affirmations That Help You To Attract Wealth And Abundance Into Your Life
- Every day I am becoming richer and richer
- I am a magnet for money
- Prosperity is drawn to me
- I am open and receptive to all the wealth life has to offer me
- I always have more than I need
- Today I am attracting wealth, abundance and well-being
- I am abundant. Money comes to me easily and naturally
- My life is full of abundance
- I am a success magnet
- I am attuned to the frequency of love and abundance
8. Affirmations To Build Self-Worth And Self-Esteem
- I deserve to be happy and successful
- I am a child of God and I am chosen by Him
- I recognize all the great qualities I have
- I am worth more than anything on this earth
- I am enough
- I am talented. I am gifted. I am loved
- I matter. My life matters and what I do matters
- It is easy to make friends. I attract positive and kind people into my life
- I have integrity. I am totally reliable. I always keep my promises
- My kindness and compassion make the world a better place
9. Affirmations To Build True Confidence In Christ
- I am a woman of discipline and self-control
- I choose to pursue Godly things, knowing and trusting God to lead
- I walk in the wisdom and power of God
- My worth is determined by God’s grace, not my imperfections
- I stand on the word and power of God
- I choose to live for God and be set apart from the world
- My steps are ordered by God and I happily walk as He directs
- The word of God is my guide and helps me to make the best decisions
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made
- I am valuable and a treasure to God
10. Affirmations That Inspire Positivity And Happiness
- Every day in every way I become happier and happier
- I spread happiness and positivity to others and absorb happiness and positivity as well
- I will have a positive impact on someone else’s life today
- Choosing happiness empowers me to be the best person I can be
- I am focused on enjoying my life and I find happiness everywhere I look
- I make myself happy and I make my life a happy one
- I choose to think positive, happy thoughts
- I am abundant in light, love and happiness
- Today is going to be a great day
- Today is full of possibilities
How Do You Use Self-Affirmations?
You have the power to create the life you want. Self-affirmations get your mind ready for the change you want to create.
They help you change your life by changing the things you say, do and believe. If you want to create a new way of thinking and change your entire future, give these affirmations a try.
Boost your mood. Change your mindset.
If you really think small then your world will be small, but if you think big, your world will have no choice but to follow.
I really hope you loved this post and enjoyed these powerful positive self-affirmations! Lemme know which ONE self-affirmation you love to use every day.
You might also enjoy:
- How To Speak With More Confidence And Authority
- 5 Powerful Ways To Overcome Self-Doubt
- How To Boost Your Confidence In 5 Proven Ways
- How To Build Self Esteem As An Adult With These 13 Killer Tactics
Sick & Tired Of Being Held Back In Your Business???